Monday, September 20, 2010

Tats

Hello, my name is Teresa, and I have an addiction to my tattoo artist, Drat.

So this is the man who has stolen my heart and I'm pretty sure will have possession over my entire body. Ink wise because he's, y'know, getting married and stuff. I've finally seen his updated portfolio and this man now OFFICIALLY owns my heart completely. It's hidden in the corner of his tattoo toolbox because I secretly put it there.

And in case you guys are feeling amiss with how smitten I am by this gent, just read his blog. Or look at his portfolio.

Here are some samples of his work:


This is mine. This is the 7th and most recent session that was accomplished thus far. The photo was taken after the scales were freshly inked. And did I mention he was inking each and every scale....individually? Because if I didn't, I just did now. Oh God. Ow.

This was how I fell in love with him:





This last one with the jellyfish was what helped me decide he was the one for me. And of course not two minutes later he walks in the door. That was 3 years ago.

I'm gonna be promoting and publicizing what I'd like my Christmas present to be from those who are trying to come up with something for me. I'm pretty straightforward. Anything helps, And at the very least I can slowly put things away for myself as well.

Excitement abounds, and I am the intrepid explorer to make such shenanigans a reality. I am the Hobbes to my Calvin, the crew to my Captain Mal Reynolds, the Ren to my Stimpy, the Grr to my Zim. And if it means waiting in the rain next to Totoro waiting for a crazy cat-bus then by golly I'll do it sitting in my upside down umbrella on the ground straining my little eyeballs far into the night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment